Thursday 24 January 2013

Update on progress: PRODUCTION PLANS

PRODUCTION PLAN: 23rd December
3:00 Meg and Rob arrive
3:15 costume and make up all ready
3:20 reshoot ring
3:30 reshoot lipsync
3:40 film meg and rob getting ready for their dates
4:10 film meg walking up and into house
4:20 film kitchen meal etc
5:00 everything done

  • I reshot the ring since this was out of focus
  • I also shot a close up of my artists mouth the replace the fade in when lipsyncing at the start
  • Next I shot the date scene, since the two locations I asked to film at refused so I used my house to create a romantic setting with mise-en-scene e.g. the candle, wine and flowers
  • I also added in some enigma where I showed my protagonist and her next victim getting ready for the date.
WHAT HAPPENED: 23rd December
3:05 Meg and Rob arrive (Meg a little late)
3:15 costume and make up all ready
3:20 reshoot ring (camera kept going out of focus)
3:40 reshoot lipsync (didn't take as long as I thought)
3:45 film meg and rob getting ready for their dates
4:03 film meg walking up and into house
4:20 film kitchen meal etc
4:55 everything done






No comments:

Post a Comment