Sunday 11 November 2012

Locations

I did not have time to take pictures of the location myself so instead I found some on google images etc...

Churches for Wedding Scene
Leconfield Church:

this is a lovely small church that would be great to film in



The Beverley Minster:



this is a large grand church however they did not let me film in here (this is the church I initially wanted to use)


Journal Scene:

Bedroom Scene:

Dance Scene:

For the dance scene I have asked if I can film in Longcroft theatre but have had no response as of yet



I also looked at other places like Beverley Westwood however in my dance scene there are chairs so it could be difficult to transport them. Also I will have to take into account the weather being unpredictable.




Green Room Scene:

For my green room scene I need a background which people can associate with helen of troy






this is my favourite image as it is similar to the picture i will use to introduce the green room section however it is too expensive to purchase


Flashback Scene:

this is where my protagonist will probably have her flash back scene





I also considered this locaton because of the pillars but found the passage will look a lot more effective I think




Date Scene: I have considered different locations to film the date scene although I have not asked if I can film in any yet




this restaurant would probably be the best option if I was allowed to use it


No comments:

Post a Comment