Friday 23 November 2012

Editing - A typical week

DAY 1

On day one I uploaded my tape onto the editing machienes and named some of my 156 shots! It was a long process to decide which ones to consider and it took ages to get my tape onto the editing machiebes... this was the disadvantage of recording onto tape.

DAY 2

On day 2 I put together some of my wedding scene which took 2 hours. in the 3rd hour I made alterations so all my film was continuous. Next I named the shots for the bedroom scene.

DAY 3

On day 3 I again swapped a lot round on the wedding scene and made my film go with the beat of the song as well as telling an accurate stroy. I the put all the shots in order for the bedroom scene and I had to slow down, cut shots downs and use the razor tool.

DAY 4

On day 4 I added special effects on to my clip to make the bedroom scene look like it was night which took forever to experiment with the effects as there were loads to choose from

DAY 5

On day 5 I decided to change all of my bedroom scene effects as it looked like a spy camera previously.

DAY 6

On day 6 I noticed that the effects I had put on my music video gave it a white border round the edge which I did not like after one hour I realised how to get rid of this. I also slowed down some of my clips as they did not look realistic for example - the bag packing and when Meg opens her eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment