Sunday 18 November 2012

Church Scene: Production plan, Test shots, Photos, and what happened


INITIAL PLAN:

10:30am - Meg comes round, do hair make up, sort camera, pack all props
11:00am - Meet Zoe, Jamie and go with meg to church
11:30am - Everyone is changed, in outfits and ready to film
12:30am - Filmed all parts without guests so guests arrive
1:00pm - Finished filming everything church scene
2:00 - Finished filming Jamie heartbreak scene
2:30pm - packed up everything and left

WHAT HAPPENED
10:40am - Meg came round so we did make up and hair sorted out props to take which took much longer than expected took snacks to eat and plenty of extra things (pictures below)
11:00am -set off to church which is 15mins away, had to pick up some flowers as I hadn't calculated that in my original plan
11:30am - arrived at church late!!
12:00am - finished apologising for being late everyone changed started filming (told guests to come at 1:00pm instead of 12:30!)
1:00pm - guests arrived
1:30 -  filmed guests
2:00 - packed away - decided not to film heartbreak scene as I am not sure I need/want to include it now

I had several interruptions as 5 random people from the small village came to see what was going on, including an organist who wanted to practice!



Overall, I found it took a lot longer to get started than I hoped but filmed everything I needed to.


Guest hats borrowed from my mum and Meg's mum


Spare trousers for heartbreak scene


Veil


Make up



Vicar Props


Fake blood, touch up make up, camera charger and watch props

Jamie and Meg being excited


Me ready to film


I decorated the church with Ivy so it could be an ongoing motif in my video to show my character cannot be controlled like ivy


Church shot

Getting ready


Zoe, Meg and Jamie


Me touching up Meg's make up


Me touching up Meg's makeup 2

Me and Meg 3




Zoe


test shot 1

Test shot 2

Test shot 3

Test shot 4

Test shot 5

Ron and Beth came as guests

Beth

Test shot 6

Test shot 7

Test shot 8

Meg, Zoe and Jamie having fun


Meg, Zoe and Jamie enjoying themselves!

Beth with wedding hair accessory

Tori with wedding hat accessory



Rob being silly with wedding hate accessory

Kat with Eddie with wedding hat accessory



Everyone

Everyone 2


Everyone 3 

Overall I'm so pleased it was successful and that everyone came!

No comments:

Post a Comment